Because of the closed grained nature of grannies ordinary adhesives are not enough for permanent fixing of granite to the cementations surfaces. Ordinary adhesives and grey cement shave a tendency to leach into the marble surface with time and stain the surface. Because of this reason even the best selected marble shows the signs of becoming dull and grey and yellow very soon. Dudhi Granite & Marble Fixing Adhesive not only helps in scientific fixing of the marbles, but also helps in maintaining the same lustre of marble for years and years. Dudhi Granite & Marble Fixing Adhesive makes area waterproof. Dudhi Granite & Marble Fixing Adhesive is a specially developed product keeping in mind the closed grained nature of the granite sand the long aesthetic life of the surface.
- Easy way of fixing granite & marble tiles
- No need of creating mechanical key with expensive epoxies.
- No weeping joints so enhanced aesthetics
- Makes the tiled area waterproof
- High-performance laying, ideal for use in industrial and commercial applications
- Mineral adhesive for high adhesion,
- It contains recycled raw materials
- It develops an extended open and adjustability time meaning even highly
- Porous tiles can be quickly and safely laid on very absorbent substrates.
- Ensure that the surface to be tiled and the back of the Granite are clean and free from dust, dirt, grease etc.
- Wash the rear surface of the granite with water and allow it to dry.
- Take clean water as per the water demand in a clean bucket add Dudhi Marble Adhesive.
- Stir continuously by hand to obtain a homogenous lump-free paste. Tile Adhesive paste should be like creamy butter.
- Allow the resultant paste to stand for about 5 minutes for the additives to dissolve.
- Re-Mix again for about 2 minutes and after that the ready mixture paste is now ready for application.
- Use the mix within 30 minutes.
- Apply the paste uniformly on to the surface to be tiled as well as on the back of the marble and press the marble in position.
- Using notched trowel remove the excess material, Put the tile in place and tap it gently with a help wooden hammer.
- Support the granite for 24 hours on the vertical surface still the adhesive develops sufficient strength.
- Protect against direct rain and freezing for at least 24 hours.
- The temperature, ventilation and absorption of the substrate and covering materials may vary the adhesive workability and setting times.
- Do not use on wood, metal, plastics, resilient materials, deformable surfaces, on surfaces subject to vibrations.